Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 June 2018

I’ve hit the jackpot.

It feels like it’s been a while since I’ve updated this blog. I wanted this as my ‘simple life’ blog. An outlet for my single life antics.  How times have changed...

On Sunday 4th February 2018, I went shopping in Lakeside. I also had a ‘first date’ with Peter. How my life has changed since this day. 

Yes people will say I’m totally gay however I don’t care. Peter have literally changed my life, completely for the better. 

After all the lousy years of dating, I actually decided to do the whole ‘casual dating’ thing. The day I decided that, Peter came along and changed it all. 

I’d be lying if I said it was completely easy. This perfect man came as a ‘packaged project’ (forgive my MiFID II pun) and despite the information on the KID (again ignored the financial services pun), I was completely hooked. 

How is it possible to find a man who is funny, sensitive, caring and totally hot?! Yes it’s hard sometimes that Peter is a little too sensitive, but how many arseholes are there who are completely twats?!



Peter is without a doubt, the most amazing, gentle and caring man I know. And even better, he’s the most sensational father I know. 

I will admit it’s been a bit of an adjustment dating a man with children however he’s kiddies are wonderful. It melts my heart hearing the youngest one tell me she loves me. 

I’ve wanted to share this post to say that despite incredibly hard times, you can come through them. It’s been such a hard journey since losing Dean. It’s been nearly 7 years and it’s still so sad knowing he’s gone however knowing I have an incredible man next to me, makes me feel so much stronger.

I have literally found my perfect soul mate. And lucky for me, he also has the perfect family. Peters sisters and Mum have been so welcoming - I couldn’t have asked for a better reception. 

Dating is hard work but it goes to show when you relax, things suddenly fall into place perfectly.